Dr. Ronny Costi
- I am currently the CTO of SlideTro LTD, a Deep Tech startup, using 2D layered materials to re-invent fast and energy efficient memory devices as SRAM replacement.
- Until the end of 2022 I was the Microelectronics Group Leader at Landa Labs, a privately owned research and incubation hub for the Landa Group, I lead several teams including Assembly & Packaging, Reliability & Failure Analysis, and Production Processes Development.
- My professional history includes managing the Electrochemistry and Physical Chemistry Lab at ICL-IP R&D, where we specialized in Bromine related chemistry, researching and developing various products and applications - anything from high end chemicals for energy storage to metal extraction. Previously, I was a R&D Materials Chemist at StoreDot, a startup company developing fast charging batteries and vibrant all-natural displays for various applications.
- In 2021, I have completed my Executive MBA degree at Tel Aviv University (TAU).
- I held a postdoctorate associate position in the Research Lab for Electronics (RLE) at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), my research was focused on integration of catalysts and photoelectrodes for solar-fuel generation, as well as thin-film formation and modification for various device architectures and processes. During my time at MIT, I have worked with Prof. Vladimir Bulović (ONE Lab) and with Prof. Daniel Nocera at the Department of Chemistry at MIT.
- I have my Ph.D. in Physical Chemistry from The Hebrew University of Jerusalem (HUJI), researching light induced electronic properties of hybrid nanoparticles with Prof. Uri Banin. My B.Sc. is in Chemistry is also from The Hebrew University of Jerusalem.