Work & Research Experience
Microelectronics Manager Advanced Technologies, Landa Labs, Rehovot, Israel.
- Managing three teams in the fields of Microelectronic assembly and packaging, Reliability and failure analysis, and Development of production processes.
- Insourcing critical manufacturing processes by establishing assembly and analysis labs.
Electrochemistry Lab Manager R&D, ICL-IP, Be'er Sheva, Israel.
- Manages a lab that specializes in Bromine related electrochemistry and physical chemistry, and deals with the electrochemical aspects of research and development of various applications and products.
- Leads scientific efforts of major projects, especially energy storage related.
- Coordinates research with internal and external partners.
- Customer and production support, including troubleshooting issues and international customer relations.
R&D Material Chemist StoreDot LTD, Ramat Gan, Israel.
- R&D researcher in a comany dealing with the development of fast charging batteries for mobile applications and of all-natural displays for a variety of applications.
Postdoctoral Associate Researcher Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge MA, USA.
- Postdoctoral researcher with Prof. Vladimir Bulović from the Research Laboratory for Electronics (RLE@MIT, 2009-2013) and with Prof. Daniel G.Nocera from the Department of Chemistry (2009-2011).
- Research in the fields of renewable energy, solar fuels and catalysis.
- Investigation of light induced electronic and exitonic processes for catalysis (i.e. water oxidation reactions) by integration of organic and inorganic semiconductor photoelectrodes with molecular inorganic catalysts.
- Processing and formation of new stable materials for visible-light induced photo-activity by electrochemical modification of surfaces and thin films.
- Investigation of semiconductor-semiconductor interface processing for efficient and highly manufacturable photovoltaic and light emitting devices.
- Research involving different methods of synthesis, manufacturing and characterization of materials and devices, including electrochemistry, spectroscopy, electron microscopy, SPM, x-ray diffraction, elemental analysis (Auger, EDX), sputtering, evaporation and more.
Ph.D. Researcher The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Jerusalem, Israel.
- Ph.D. researcher with Prof. Uri Banin from the Institute of Chemistry.
- Intensive reseaerch using atomic force microscopy (AFM) and its derivatives (Electrostatic Force Microscopy and Tunneling Conductance Microscopy) on electrical properties and light induced effects of hybrid nanocrystals.
- Spectroscopic and gas chromatography measurements of photocatalytic effects and reactions of hybrid nanocrystals.
- Synthesis of hybrid nanostructures and their chemical modification for different solvent solubility.
Teaching Assistant The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Jerusalem, Israel.
- See Teaching Experience page.
Intern Student at the Engineering Department FAB 8, Intel, Jerusalem, Israel.
- Initiated, performed and implemented projects for line yield improvement in the Metal/Oxide Etch Group.
- Supported a module by collection and analysis of data.
Research Assistant in Analytical Chemistry The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Jerusalem, Israel.
- Work with Prof. Eli Grushka.
- Assisted in research concerning moving phases in RPLC and HPLC.
- Programmed, using Visual Basic, applications dedicated for the research.
Naval Noncommissioned Officer Israel Defense Forces, Israel.
- Commanded over a land-based unit.
- Participated in various projects, sometimes leading and other times as team member - as required.